Today is March 8, International Women’s Day. But do we really need one dedicated day in the year to celebrate a woman? Don't we actually step up every single day?
At Kidsstoppress we firmly believe every day is #WomensDay. Be yourself, trust your instincts and keep aiming for the skies! It's all about being a better version of ourselves at home, at work, and everywhere each day. Learning and feeling inspired by one another and knowing when to lean on each other for help is what true women's empowerment and liberation is all about.
There are days and times when we feel low, when we feel neglected when we feel we aren't good enough. It takes some courage and strength to put together our shattered pieces and march on. True for a woman, and definitely true for a mom, when you are responsible for how you shape young minds.
2020 has been a fabulous year where we had the opportunity to speak to some incredible women about their journey and their learnings, on Raising Parents with Mansi Zaveri on Jio Saavn Podcasts. That's what we learnt from these incredible women and super moms.
We have spoken to women who are scaling amazing heights in their respective fields. Being a woman has a different meaning for each. All of them are women, you can relate to. Moms you meet in your circle and yet, achievers in their own right. Here's a mashup video of the best interviews we have conducted with mommy achievers and what makes them real and true #MomBosses!
- Charulata Ravi – Managing Director at IT Firm
- Deepali Naair – CMO IBM India & South Asia
- Eika Chaturvedi Banerjee – Entrepreneur
- Garima Bhandari – Yoga, Wellness & Image Coach
- Gauri Devidayal – Founder and CEO – Food Matters India Pvt Ltd
- Lara Balsara Vajifdar – Executive Director at Madison World
- Neelam Kothari Soni – Jewellery designer & Actress
- Pragya Kapoor – Film Producer & Environmentalist
- Purnota Dutta – Founder & CEO – Cuddles Foundation
- Simran Khara – CEO at Juggernaut
- Soma Maitra – VP & Head – Innovation, Supermarkets, Reliance Retail
- Sonal Holland – First Master of Wine
- Sucheta Pal – Zumba®ï¸_x008f_ Ambassador & Lead Educator, India
- Sonali Bendre – Actress
- Sameera Reddy – Actress
- Tahira Kashyap – Producer & Author
Watch the full video to know what the following women have to say and you can catch their interviews on Jio Saavn by clicking on their names and get inspired. Subscribe to our YouTube chanel to stay connected and simplify your parenting journey!