Who doesn't love chocolates? This ingredient always puts a smile on our face. For me, it's the best way to end my meal. So I am always on the lookout for desserts that are easy to make at home and are healthy.
I jumped on my chair when I came across this easy recipe and to my surprise – it is with no milk and no refined sugar. Could it get better?
An exotic monsoon ingredient has been used in this recipe. They are reddish-purple, packed with antioxidants and rich in fibre. Any guesses what is it? Tune in and find out how to make this dessert and the recipe from Atmantan.
- 3 Tsp Acai Berries Paste
- Honey as per your taste
- Roasted Nuts
- 4 Tsp Unsweetened Raw Cacao Powder
- Cook the Acai Berries with a bit of jaggery to sweeten this sour fruit. Once it's soft, you can puree it and keep.
- Add the raw cacao powder to a bowl and to this add the acai berry puree and honey.
- The mixture will take a while to come together so, keep mixing it till all cacao powder has been combined.
- Make sure the paste is not dry. Add more honey if required.
- Take a spoonful of the cacao mixture, make a quenelle and place on a plate.
- Drizzle some honey, raw cacao powder and nuts on top.
- Finish the garnish with a mint leaf. You instant pick-me-up healthy chocolate dessert is ready.