The holiday season is around the corner and the count down to Christmas has begun! We all tend to turn inward and mull over the year that has gone past and give thanks for the wonderful things that the year brought us. With the new year just a few days away, I decided to make a few changes.
Here's what I am going to be doing for the next few days. It’s officially the time to indulge, be merry, have gratitude for the year gone by and plan for the year to come.
Before this super fabulous year comes to an end, these are some of the things that I am thankful for and plan to do:
- 25 things I’m thankful for
- 25 people who shaped me this year and I want to continue to stay in touch with them
- 25 things I wasted time overthinking about
- 25 small things I’m gonna plan to do next year with 2 big goals
- Read/Listen about 25 people I think are successful in their lives
- Let go off 25 people/people who you follow who make me feel inadequate
- Carve our 25 mins or more to meditate or journal for myself
- Play with my kids for 25 mins without my phone