Whether you’re headed to the park for a stroll or rushing at the airport with your child and luggage – every mom needs a good stroller which makes life easy for them. The right stroller not only gives baby a safe place to sit or snooze, but it also provides a place for you to stash all of those must-have essentials, from wipes and diapers to a change of clothes and an extra pacifier.
However, finding the best stroller isn't easy. The market is saturated with all different types of models and prices that vary widely. So when you begin your hunt, here's what you must think about.
- First, consider your budget.
- Then think about how you plan to use your stroller
- Where are you going to use it?
- Where are you going to store it?
- How many babies will be using it?
- How much stuff do they have?
- Until what age will the child use the stroller
Yes, babies can get overwhelming, hence at Kidsstoppress.com we believe to simplify everything for you. We share lists and recommendations that are going to make you take quick decisions.
Today, on Find It On KSP, we recommend Babyzen Stroller that has been making the rounds in a lot of homes in India. Wouldn't you want to know more?
What is Babyzen YOYO?
Babyzen YOYO and YOYO² is a compact, lightweight stroller which can be maneuvered with one hand, carried over the shoulder (when folded), and fits in the overhead compartment on the plane. It is THE BAG STROLLER every parent is crushing over!
Features of the Babyzen YOYO
- Babyzen YOYO is a basic lightweight umbrella stroller that makes travel easy. You can say good-bye to days where you are juggling at the airport.
- The YOYO² stroller folds and unfolds in a moment – because they understand the frenzy of folding and unfolding while you are holding your child/baby and the million bags.
- Yes – all moms love their accessories – and the coolest thing about the YOYO² stroller is that you can wear it on your shoulder like a bag. This accessory is easy to carry anywhere you go. It becomes extremely compact so you can tuck it away anywehre – in the aircraft as a cabin bag or even in our small homes in Mumbai.
- The YOYO² stroller is convenient because the stroller grows with your child. You have to say good-bye to your worries of buying multiple strollers because the YOYO² protects your child up to a weight of 22 kg (48.5 lbs)
- The newborn pack allows you to lay your baby completely flat, facing you, while remaining safe in the 5-point harness.
- The bassinet is a real cocoon for your child. It is positioned on top of the stroller frame, so you can be close to your baby. The bassinet shell and canopy have been designed to let air flow freely. Thanks to its incredible lightness, you can carry it easily and clip it onto the stroller frame without waking up your baby when you head out for a walk.
- When your child is older – the stroller is front-facing, with a comfortable seat cushion, 5-point harness, multi-position reclining backrest, canopy window for keeping a constant eye on your child, zipped back pocket to store essentials close to hand, and an anti-UV fabric (UPF 50+) treated with waterproofing.
- It is available in 9 trendy colours. Choice of 2 colors for the stroller frame: black or white. 9 fabrics colors: ginger, peppermint, toffee, aqua, black, grey, taupe, red, and Air France blue. So, which colour is for you?
- The 4 wheels make it perfect to navigate through any streets – the cobbly or the straight road!
Where to buy: Babyzen YOYO
Price: Starting from Rs. 49,400