Our kids have been stuck at home for 2 years and there is a lot of learning loss. Earlier I would watch out for every milestone and celebrate everything new my child learnt at home or school. But things have changed. Parents, now have to be there for the kids emotionally, physically, in every manner for learning to be continuous. But confused how to?
Mansi Zaveri, the founder of Kidsstoppress.com, and Mrs Zarna Doshi – joint principal, co-founder (Curriculum Head) of Little Palms School in Mumbai speak to us about the important developments in early education and why early education is important.
Mrs. Zarna Doshi shares:
- Life skills that would help your child with the physical development
- How life skills will teach them all the concepts you learn in school
- Emotional development and the importance of it
- How to work on the social development in the pandemic.
- How cognitive development will be achieved through the other developments
- Importance of listening, comprehending, and how to increase vocabulary.
If you are a mommy concerned about learning loss and the social development of your child, then this video is for you. Do watch this and let us know how you are making learning continuous at home with your preschooler.