What does Christmas mean to you? For us, it means pulling out our tree, decorating it with the entire family for weeks, eating special food and attending all the carnivals for some games and carols. Wouldn’t you want to do the same?
There are a number of fun Xmas events happening in the city and here is one carnival that everyone in the family will love to be a part of.
What is Jio Hamley’s Wonderland?
Jio Presents Hamleys Wonderland and this is an annual festival for a family holiday experience for the first time in the city.
What to expect at the Hamley’s Wonderland?
- Travel back to the Jurassic Age, pet dinosaurs, and hatch giant eggs at Dino World
- Meet the ghouls and zombies at Hamley’s Haunted Circus for some spooky fun!
- Unleash your creativity by crafting masterpieces at the Glow in the Dark Cube before you finally get to Save the Earth – a 5dx experience.
- This year, too, you can embark on a magical journey as the skies of Wonderland shimmer with the glow of Flying Santa’s sleigh. Meet Santa and his delightful elves at his enchanting throne, where wishes magically come true.
- The mesmerising Christmas tree springs to life with choreographed lighting synched to festive melodies!
- Your kids will experience different rides such as the Ferris wheel, carousel ride and more.
- Imagination knows no bounds when creativity takes centre stage at LEGO Winter Playground—a vibrant, immersive, interactive, and whimsical destination with iconic LEGO bricks. Dream, build and discover a world where every creation is a doorway to enchantment.
- Get your pictures clicked with your child’s favourite characters! How cool is that?
Instagram: Jio Wonderland
When: 5 PM onwards on 20th December – 31st December, 2023
Where: Jio Garden, BKC, Mumbai
How to book: Jio Wonderland