I had recently headed out for a weekend getaway and in spite of promising my husband that we will travel light– the number of things I packed to entertain my child on the way was endless! Right from her favourite soft toys, to her colouring books, her doodle pad and more new toys that she hasn’t (yet) got bored of- I packed them all. Trust me- if there was a way to outsource this aspect of travelling- I would! And that’s the brand we are talking about today in #KSPReviews.
You may also like: What you need to read before you plan a trip with the kids
About Travel Tins:
Travel Tins makes useful activity kits (or tins, should we say?!) for kids from 2-8 years that will keep them occupied, so you can enjoy your travel, the way it was intended to. And when something this easy and compact comes along, you know it must be from a parent- who knows what travelling with kids actually means! A brainchild of two moms- Vishaka and Rohini, Travel Tins is born out of the need to keep your children engaged and entertained when you are on the go.
What does the Travel Tin contain?
- Each travel tin contains a notebook and colourful sketch pens for kids who love to doodle.
- They also have a chalk and duster for kids to use on the backside of the tin that doubles up as a blackboard surface.
- Plus- there are 3 activity kits- catered to your child’s age and interests. The various activity kits include “Make your superhero” kit, Puzzle kit, My First Kit, Fine Motor Kit, Mind Boggle Kit.
- The kits contain products that are handmade and eco-friendly.
How are they priced?
The activity tins are priced at Rs 800 and Rs 150 more you want to purchase an additional activity kit for your kids. At present, you can place your orders through their Instagram and Facebook handles.
What Kidsstoppress thinks of this:
- The concept of activity kits for kids isn’t new, but we like the way Travel Tins make them so compact and easy to carry- so you don’t have to worry about the extra space. And kids are sure to love the packing- so they feel they carry their own briefcase. Once they are done with the activities here- you will find the li’l ones packing in their own stuff in these tins!
- The tin is compact, lightweight and has a high repurpose value. The materials used in each activity kit are easy-to-assemble, non-messy and something that would require minimal parental intervention. Now, that’s a relief. Also, the kind of activities that come with the Tin like colours, doodles and a blackboard surface do not grow old- so kids of all ages will surely love this.
- The DIY craft supplies are fun and easy to use. But you might want to make sure you keep an eye ‘coz they might not survive your child’s tactile strength!