We need to learn how to listen to our kids rather than listening and reacting – Mansi Zaveri
Parenting doesn’t come with any set formula that works for everybody. It is a journey that everyone finds their solution with a lot of trial and error. There will be many things that will not be in your control but all you need to do is be patient and create harmony within yourself and in your family.
Most common questions asked are:
- Today we live in a world where our kids will always be spoilt with choice. How do we keep them grounded and steer away from comparison?
- How do we get our kids to listen to us?
- How do we make them follow our rules?
- How do we build a positive relationship with them?
- We protect our kids all the time and we want to be there for them all the time. How should we make them self-reliant?
- As a parent, what changes can we make?
This sounds overwhelming but these are questions you should be thinking about and you need to know there’s always a solution. The solution has to work for your family. Be it breastfeeding, birthing choice – you always have a choice and you need not worry about any judgments.
Listen to this podcast and Mansi Zaveri – the founder of Kidsstoppress simplifies parenting with RJ Navneet.
Also, listen to us on: