Rules without relationship equals to rebellion – Andre Agassi
At Kidsstoppress, we understand the struggle in parenting. There is no single formula that works for all families. As a parent, all of us want the same for our children and that is the best yet every one has a different story to tell – be it birthing, breastfeeding or the different challenges they face.
In this KSP TV, we see Mansi Zaveri talk to RJ Navneet about how parents can make kids listen to them in a positive manner.
In this interview she speaks about:
- Create a healthy relationship rather than imposing rules. Everyone has different rules and priorities in thier house and parents should work on that.
- Importance of not to reacting to a child and communicating with them better.
- Striking a balance between space and family time.
- How comparisons are just a part of growing up and we shouldn’t stut their growth.
- Raising self-reliant children.
Success is like a drug. Let your kids taste success and let them taste failure too – Mansi Zaveri
Watch this video and get all your questions answered on simplifying parenting.