As moms only we know how hard is it to find time to step out of the house to shop, so the only way to stay connected with the latest trends and brands available, online shopping is our last resort and a really fun option at that.
But this fun part is also the biggest problem because with the options, deals and delivery at your doorstep options so readily available, the credit card is being swiped a lot more these days. We are so spoilt for choice with toys, diapers, clothes, books everything available online that you may find yourself shopping a lot more than you need and spending a lot more time over the computers than you actually need to and at the end of the day wondering where did all of that money go!
While shopping through the various websites I chanced upon http://www.cuponation.ru/Â Â Well if I have got you thinking then here is what it does, simply put â€œIt helps you SAVEâ€™. They provide their users with the latest and most lucrative deals offering huge discounts from leading brands and retailers.
What we love:
- You will realize that your favourite brands are online. Like I just realized that Forever New is online and has 70% off. Well if you are wondering what was I doing at Forever New instead of shopping for kids. Well my baby loves a mama who is happy and well dressed. The happy comes from being well dressed. J
- If you are looking at specific brands e.g. Johnsons then these coupons help as they have brand/category specific deals. They currently have deals on Firstcry, Babyoye, Hoopos, Flipkart and many more.
- You can get deals for you and your babies. They have some of the best deals across the best online retailers like Jabong, Myntra, Flipkart and many more.
- Last but not the least you save more to shop more J
What we wish for:
- They have combo deals for moms & babies. Like get discounts on moms apparel & accessories or on gadgets for papas on buying diapers, wipes and toys. How exciting will that make our lives be and make chores so much more fun.
So parents its not cheap to look out for deals. Its a smart choice and its better than browsing through all the websites to know who is offering what.
Image Source: Â http://www.momlogic.com/money/stories/index.php?page=13