This Valentine's Day make something special for your loved ones. We have a super easy DIY Valentine's Day craft activity that you're going to love.
Every Valentine's Day my kids and I like making something special for my husband. After kids appear on the scene, Valentine's Day takes on a different meaning. After wracking my brains for a while on what we should get him, we zeroed in on this simple tic-tac-toe DIY cushion to tell him just how special he is and how much we love him, It looks very cute and we're sure he's going to love playing a few games of tic-tac-toe too. The kids had a super time putting it all together.
Watch the video to see how we made it, We hope you enjoy making it too. Don't forget to send us pictures of how your cushions turned out.
Things You Will Need
- Black/Red/Pink Felt Paper
- Glue Gun
- Cushion Cover – 12 x 12
- Card Paper
- Cut out a template for a heart and a cross using a card paper.
- Using the templates cut 5 felt hearts and 5 felt crosses.
- Cut 4 strips of black felt. Length 12 inches and Width 1 cm.
- Cut 9 small pieces of Velcro. One each for the hearts and crosses. Separate the hooks and loops.
- Using a glue gun stick the black felt strips on the cushion cover as shown in the video.
- Glue the hooks of Velcro – one each in the boxes on the cushion.
- Glue the loops of Velcro – one each on the hearts and crosses.
- Let it dry completely.
- Your Valentine's tic-tac-toe cushion is ready.
You may also like: DIY | Embroidery Hoop Craft | Photo Frame