I love doing DIY and reusing stuff and my love for cardboard boxes runs deep. This one is super easy ( can be made in just 15 mins if you have supplies ready). My little one is learning how to read the time and we found this activity to be super helpful.
How does it help?
- Kids can learn to tell time
- You can teach them analogue and digital time
- Write-on, wipe-off clock makes teaching clear and practical
Things You Need
- White thick chart paper or cereal box
- Cellophane tape
- Black Marker
- Colour pencils
- Board pins
- Glue and scissors
How To Make It
- Cut a circle out of white chart paper. Make a clock out of it. Make your child write the numbers.
- Make a minute and second hand and make your child colour it red and blue.
- Stick the clock as shown in the image. Attach the minute and second hand using a board pin and secure the sharp end behind with a thick cardboard piece.
- Cut two rectangular pieces one big and another small. Stick on the cardboard and cover it completely with cellophane tape to make it a ‘write and wipe’ area.
- This would be used for writing time.
- And your board is all ready.