A big part of anybody’s memories is the exhaustive collection of photographs. Even now, when I head home, I love to show my child how mummy looked when she was young! As a parent, I had enjoyed travelling with my daughter and I wanted to do little more than just creating a Picasa Album online of my experiences. Something creative and different is what I had in mind. That’s when I came across travelling with my daughter and I wanted to do little more than just creating a Picasa Album online of my experiences. Something creative and different is what I had in mind. That’s when I came across Pigtales!
What’s PigtalesÂ All About?
Pigtales brings alive your cherished memories with their collection of books and other physical memorabilia, not just for kids but for parents as well.
The brains behind Pigtales:
When Avni Barwale, a momÂ with a passion for photography and an Electronics degree from Carnegie Melon University, was looking for ways to store memories in a physical, yet creative form, she sowed the seeds for Pigtales. She came up with an idea of travel record book as a return gift for her daughter’s birthday, and she wasn’t satisfied with the options in hand. That prompted her to come up with the idea of Pigtales,Â where she developed it into a concept, had it designed and printed and their first product- a travel record book was born!
You may also like:Â KSP Guides: The All-In-One Reference For New Moms
- Alphabet books: Why should your child always learn A for Apple and B for Ball? Why can’t H be all about Hula Hoop and the Happiness it brings with it? Specially designed alphabet books that lets you personalise it with your fun pics.
- My Little Black Book: Jot down your child’s everyday adventures in a special way with this special LBB.
- Globetrotter Travel Book
- The Book of Colourful Celebrations
- The Daily Journal Kids Calendar
- Baby Shower Games
- Greeting Cards
The Baby Shower game cards are priced starting from Rs 300 and the Journals are priced starting from Rs 1200. You can place an order on their website- Pigtales.Â
Why would you choose Pigtales?
In this digital era, when we have tons of GB stashed away with photos, a physical memorabilia does stand out. Especially when you can personalise it for your child’s little adventures and milestones- it does give a special feel.
Pigtales is also coming up with travel accessories and fun products for the expecting moms.
What Kidsstoppress thinks about this:
- Personalised photo books and albums are not new to the Indian market. The idea of chronicling your child’s special moments is also what every parent today does with the options available.
- Pigtales, however, caters to a wide arc- from baby shower games for parents-to-be to helping you chronicle your child’s milestones. The alphabet book and the LBB are something we love here.
- The quality of the products used in these journals and cards is worth the price.
- Pigtales brands itself as products that will be loved by the entire family. We loved the concept of the baby-shower game’s cards. And, that’s why we expect more from them that caters to parents. ‘Coz, why should kids have all the fun?!
E-mail: [email protected]