I have always loved unearthing stories because it is so inspiring. Each guest of ours on Raisng Parents, a Jio Saavn podcast has a story to tell. We talk about interesting aspects that make them who they are, and ofcourse parenting.
Our next guest on Jio Saavn is none other than Geeta Basra. We are always crushing over parents who have an opinion and ispire others with their value systems. Today, Geeta Basra spoke to us about:
- How Harbhajan, her husband and a cricket player, and herself raise their children. Their value systems are strong and what aer the negotiables and non-negotiables for them.
- The difference between her first pregnancy and second pregnancy. This is a battle every mommy faces – but we wanted to know how the pandemic made it even more different for her.
- Raising kids in UK and India. The cultural difference is vast and how did she adjust to the country
- Values that are important to her as a family
- A sneak peek into her childhood
Don't forget to listen to the entire podcast on Jio Saavn.
P.S Raising Parents won Gold at E4M Play Awards for Best Podcast! Thank you – it wouldn't have been possible without your support.
Where can you listen to the show: Jio Saavn
When: A new episode every week on Wednesday