Treating your baby’s skin the right way can have a great impact on their overall health.
We are talking about taking care of the body’s largest organ, the skin, which is extremely porous and absorbent. All of us are aware of the fact that it is very important to pick the right product for your li’l one because toxic chemicals can pass through their tender skin which is something we wouldn’t want as a parent. And in our pursuit for the right skin care products for our kids, today on #FindItOnKSP, we tell you about Cedar Organics and what makes them special.
What makes them special?
- Cedar Organics has earned a place in the children’s skincare market with their soaps that are made of 100% natural and skin-safe ingredients that are extremely gentle on your baby’s skin.
- They are also SLS, paraben free, cruelty-free and they have curated eco-friendly packs that you would want to try.
- All the products are handmade with the best of ingredients- that suits not just kids but adults too.
Products to look forward to:
- They are known for their baby/kid essentials like Kiddle Hand Sanitizer, Face and Body Butter, Handmade Soaps, Lip Balm and many other options.
- What’s best is that they are packaged in a kid-friendly manner that it would appeal to parents and children right away. From interesting flavours to animal-shaped hand-made soaps – they are ideal for children.
Disclaimer: Please leave the products dry and use it with clean dry hands, within the expiry date.
Age: Cedar Organics products cater to most age groups – right from babies, to adults.
Pricing: Their price range starts at 130/- onwards.