Back in the day Children’s Day was about witnessing a show or a pantomime by our teachers where they would dance to the latest music, maybe a skit, and then distribute sweets and treats.
But our children have all that to look forward to and so much more! FirstRain Exhibits founders Monica and Niloy Debnath have something in store for you and your children this year. Here is a chance for you to treat, indulge, and bond with your child on a day dedicated to them! Happifest – a children’s creative festival is an event that is spread over a whopping 80,000 sq ft and is filled to the brim with activities for children in the age group of 4-14.
Why not offer an outlet to your child’s unending curiosity on children’s day and let them discover all of what Happifest has to offer? After all it is not just shopping they are talking about. They claim to have everything fromÂ fun shopping to sampling international cuisine. From interactive installations to a huge outdoor play area there will be everything!
We at KSP are excited about Happifest because it isn’t simply a carnival with food but something that kindles the minds of children and makes them learn while exploring and having fun. Here is what we are excited to see:
- 6 zones with 40+ creative workshops to explore
- Use this time to bond with your child with amazing experiences for parent and child to participate in
- An art workshop will introduce them to doodling, myths, and fantastical beings
- Bring your instrument or pick one up, form a band and have an impromptu jam session
- Keen on solving mysterious crimes? Why not pretend to be Sherlock Holmes? Participate in a workshop where you can solve clues, analyse fingerprints and solve a mock crime scene!
- Photography workshop will teach them to see the world differently through the eyes of a lens and introduce them to the magic of light and pictures.
- Shake a leg and pick up a few dance moves at the Art of Choreography workshop
- Learn a few important lessons about recycling and how to give back to nature
This children’s day Happifest seems like the perfect place for you and your child to create some special memories and maybe even bring out the inner child in you! After all the day is dedicated to our children isn’t it? Here is the schedule:
Entry Fee:Â Rs. 250/-
When:Â November 14th and 15th
Venue:Â 80,000 square feet of sprawling space in the heart of the city – MMRDA Grounds, BKC
Book Your tickets here: Book My ShowÂ