At the outset- congratulations are in order! If you are expecting a Leo child, you know you are raising a born leader! There's a lot more to your kids born between July 23 to August 22- continue reading!
Common words associated with a Leo child:
Loving, Strong, Fearless, Charming
Characteristics of a Leo Child:
Warm and Charming: You must know that you are raising one super enthusiastic and affectionate baby! Always high on energy, they come with an infectious energy and charm that makes them the centre of attraction wherever they are!
With traits like these, Leo kids turn out to be born leaders! They take control of the situations and are known to ace it, with their positive traits.
Never ever give up:
With their innovative thinking and positive attitude, Leo kids hate to give up on anything. Taking a no isn't an option for them. They are courageous, fearless and will do whatever it takes to get them to their destination.
You may also like: Share this parenting horoscope with parents of a Taurus child
Parenting a Leo child:
- The one thing parents of a Leo kid need to remember is, that they don't have to put in a lot of pressure on their child- be it in academics or other activities. Leo kids have a tendency to zero in on their likes and will compete hard to emerge victorious!
- As strong and courageous as they are, the Leo child has a soft heart and would love to perform better when they are appreciated and encouraged more! (Well, who doesn't?!) Give them a pat in the back or few words of motivation when they are pursuing something- they are highly likely to excel in it.
- We told you how Leo kids love to be the centre of attraction- but at the same time, when it comes to helping someone in need- you will find them first in the line. Get your kid to mingle with his/her peers and watch them make friends in no time with this cool attitude of theirs.
- Basically, Leo children are wired to be warm at heart, so make sure you give them the warmth and love they need at home. Give them a lot of hugs and praises and keep them cuddled to you. They will be great with siblings or even a pet!
- As much as they tend to become successful in all their little missions, Leo kids are not known to handle failures with ease. A minor set back can hurt them, causing them to sulk and crib, but remember- a little inspiration and encouragement is all they need to get back on track!
Famous Leo Celebrities: