They may be the twelfth sign on the zodiac calendar, but they definitely cannot be ignored! The Piscean child had a lot going for them and we are here to tell you exactly what you need to know about this star sign if your due date is between February 19- March 20.
Common words associated with a Pisces child:
Compassionate, caring, intuitive, dreamers, and artistic.
Characteristics of a Pisces Child
Ruled by Neptune: The ruling planet's influence makes sure your child more intuitive than others. This planet is also connected to music so expect your child to definitely be interested in listening to music or pick up an instrument or two!
Artistic: The Pisces child is very visual. It is little wonder then that they tend to explore their artistic side with paint, colours, or visual imagery. If their artistic side is properly honed they will make excellent photographers, artists, designers or even engineers.
Emotional: Extremely caring and compassionate, the Pisces child is quick to offer a comforting shoulder to anyone in distress. They think with the heart and not with the mind. They are truly selfless beings and make friends very easily
Parenting a Pisces child:
- Pisces babies often mirror their parent’s emotions. This is because of their sensitive nature and the fact that they are both more intuitive than other signs. They love to be cuddled and held so spend plenty of time holding your baby.
- The flip side is they can get hurt/offended very often. Toddler and preschoolers who can’t express themselves with words may burst into tears frequently.
- They are selfless so a Pisces baby makes a great sibling. You won’t have too many sibling fights over toys.
- They love to help! Expect to see little Pisces baby helping out wherever possible when the maid is off on leave!
- Don’t be scared or alarmed if your Pisces baby wants to spend time by themselves? They thrive on recharging their emotions by spending quality time with themselves. They will often be caught daydreaming. Even babies can be dreaming of lofty ambitions!
- Take them outdoors often. They love to explore nature and just walk in the great outdoors. It is never to early to introduce them to the park or the sandbox or just hold your baby in your backyard and show them the setting sun and the birds flying home.
- Give them ample opportunity to exercise their creativity. Buy toys that engage their creative side. They won’t be too interested in monster trucks and big bulldozers. They can spend hours telling and creating stories and will weave grand epics with dolls and cuddly bears. When it comes to school projects they might just do it on their own!
- Don’t expect your Pisces baby to move into a big boy or big girl room on their own. They love to sleep with their parents and be comforted.