If only everyone could put themselves out there so seamlessly, and go after their dreams… it would just be amazing. Being a video creator and creating a community on your platform on Instagram is not easy, But Anantya makes it sound like a walk in the park.
Here’s how she made it happen:
- Anantya was four years old when she started showing interest in making videos. Her mom being a content creator herself, thought if Anantya wanted to do it, then why not start making videos?
- Her mom has always been her biggest inspiration, helping her write scripts, record videos and manage her account.
- How does she manage schoolwork and everything else? Well her time management skills are simply impressive, Anantya reveals she only records videos on the weekends which means weekends are always for free for schoolwork and assignments.
- Anantya never thought she’d be too young to do this. Her focus was entirely on doing what she loved which has always been to create and shoot videos
- Her message to anyone aspiring to be a dancer, singer, painter or anything else is to simply start. The dream will propel you to success eventually!
This campaign by Kidsstoppress.com and Instagram celebrates kidss who are lifelong learners and will continue to dream big, think outside the box, and ensure they achieve all that they want. They are super inspirational. Stay tuned, this episode is 13/15.