The festive season is around the corner and the busy moms have their hands full! From planning the right ethnic wear for kids this season to planning the best gifts for kids and everyone in the family, women often tend to neglect themselves. If you are looking for the perfect gift option for the other women in your family or just want to pamper yourself this season, here is good news. Beter beauty products are now available in India!
Barcelona-based Beter has been one of the leading payers in the field of personal care products for more than 8 decades now. They offer a wide range of top-quality beauty care products, accessories and cosmetics that has won the trust of women across the globe for years now. And Indian women can now get the best of this Spanish brand, thanks to Kredo Beauty that distributes and sells Beter products in India.
Why you will love what they make:
- The Beter Beauty Care line has products that take care of women's everyday personal care needs such as manicure, pedicure, skin and hair care. Whatever is your beauty need- Beter serves as your one go-to brand instead of one brand for hair care, one for skin care etc.
- Beter's products for facial care, are manufactured with attention to the minutest of details to ensure effective treatment. Made with premium Taklon fibres, the brushes ensure effective application- for busy moms on the go! And they have brushes for every need and every skin type- 18 types of brushes in all!
- From daily essentials to pampering you for the special occasions, Beter has products for all your needs.
- And here's why you will like it- not just men and women, Beter's products are durable and convenient to use for children as well.
- Did we tell you about the quality? Among the fake and counterfeit products circulating in the market for a much lower price, Beter's products are more durable, convenient-to-use and of a much higher quality, akin to the International standards.
Where do I buy Beter products?
Beter products are priced starting from Rs. 150 onwards. You can check out their collections in India on Amazon, Myntra, Jabong, Snapdeal and Nykaa. Shop for your favourite products right here! The Indian leg of operations is keen to open offline stores in your city very soon and widen their online reach that ensures men and women don't compromise on quality when it comes to personal care.