Kidsstoppress has consistently brought you the best and latest news from the parenting world. With weekly product reviews, Â and the latest global trends that parents everywhere are talking about, you know we bring you exactly what you need to read as parents today.
Always felt like you wanted to contribute? Here is your big opportunity, Kidsstoppress is hiring! We are looking for tech savvy writers to join our team and write for Kidsstoppress.com’s national edition. If you know all about the latest apps, creative crafts, pressing mattersÂ in the parenting world you just need to talk about then you are perfect for our team. You can pitch to join our creative team. But if you know your way around the social media world and are a whiz at sharing on the digital world, then join our social media team to meet like minded parents across the country. Comfortable in Hindi? We are looking for writers and editors to join our team too!
Positions we are hiring for:Â
- Social media managers/strategists
- Hindi writers
- Marketing managers
- Content writers
Ideal candidates should:
- Have a sharp eye for child-friendly and family-focussed technology and apps and have a flair to spot the latest trends and releases
- Be comfortable navigating social media and be savvy with the various popular social media platforms.
- Be able to explain and breakdown technological concepts in a fun, engaging way for our audience.
- Have a firm grasp of the English language, excellent grammar and punctuation skills, and have the ability to adapt to the Kidsstoppress editorial writing style.
- Be active in the writing and blogging community with published work (either print or online).
- Be active on social media, able to follow trends and tech blogs.
Sounds interesting? Let’s sweeten the pot a little more! Work with KSP and you can
Get a chance to meet celebs:
Exclusive access to movies:
Exclusive Store visits:
Meet the team:
Yes, we do love selfies:
If the above sounds like something you would be comfortable with then write in now!Â
To apply: Â email aÂ cover letter, resume, and writing sample to info@kidsstoppress