Summer with KSP always spells fun! If you are a mom, wondering how you are going to sail through the 2 months of summer vacation with your kids- while making sure they learn something useful and have loads of fun at the same time- don't worry! You are not alone! We, at KSP, are moms too and we hear you!
KSP presents- an exclusive Summer Fun Factory- where you need to register to get your own online workspace for your child for all 8 weeks of summer.
Sounds great! Tell me more:
What is time well spent? It is ensuring your child enjoys doing and learning certain things while having fun too! This summer- we make sure your child gets that! At KSP's Summer Fun Factory- your child will get access to the following:
- Curated book list that's curated specifically for your child's age
- Theme based activities that help your child learn through play
- Activities that help learn essential life skills
How does it work?
- We have a range of challenges- all curated and designed for your child- choose what suits you!
- Once you accept the challenge- get started bonding with your kids! The books that you read, the fun crafts you will be making or the life skills you will teach your kids- are all fun-based and something kids will love!
- As you engage in this fun activities- don't forget to share your experiences with us- be it photographs or fun videos of you and the child engaging in the activity. Also, once you are done with the activity- make sure you review the activity or the challenge you are doing.
- Find out how far you are in your challenges- with the help of our personalised reports. And remember- there is no race here! Do it at your convenience, 'coz the intention is for your kids to enjoy the learning process!
- Win fun prizes as you complete the challenges! Now, that's a nice incentive for a fun summer, right?!
Caring is sharing- we know this! So make sure you share this fun news with your mommy friends and make sure you join these challenges together!
When does the KSP Summer Fun Factory Challenge start?
Summer Fun Factory goes LIVE today! But we know how parents need help with preparing for these challenges- by getting your kids the books we have curated or the essential supplies for the crafts. Planning ahead is always crucial and we, as parents, totally get this!
We give you enough time to prepare yourselves for the challenges this weekend- so you come back all strong and ready on Monday, April 23rd- when the challenges will begin!
Also- if you want to be a part of like-minded moms and find out what other mommies are talking about (we know, you do!)- make sure you join the Summer Fun Factory group here!
It's always a great feeling to be heard! In a recent feature on Sakal Here's what our founder, Mansi Zaveri had to say about the Summer Fun Factory in a recent feature on Sakal Times. Read the article here.
Also- if you are looking for the best summer camps in your city- we have a curated list of the best names- click here!