History. When I was in school, I always wondered, if I don’t become a historian or any other job that requires it – why do I have to learn it? What is the relevance? Then I wondered, is it necessary for the 21st century kids?
As I got older, I realised that it is important to share fun facts and things happening around the world with your children. We need to make sure that they know more about our country, the leaders who got us our freedom, and all the privileges we enjoy today.
- We plug in podcasts while we eat dinner, stuck in traffic, and before we go to sleep
- After the podcast, we have a discussion as a family
- We play games of general knowledge so they get a boost to know more
In this episode of I Am Not Bored, India’s leading Kids’ Podcast, Mansi Zaveri, the founder of Kidsstoppress tells your kids lessons to learn from Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar. The life lessons are:
- We should not be silent against injustice”
- Always have a desire to know more knowledge – be a lifelong learner. (If you are wondering how to get to know more, do check our other podcasts where we share news content like what is happening in Sri Lanka, Ukraine War, and more.
- Why confidence is important
- Responsibility towards society
- The importance of being educated
Listen to the entire podcast, and wait until the end of the episode for Trivia questions.
P.S If you have liked this episode, do check out our other episode on Life Lessons To Learn From Gandhi.
P.P.S If you love podcasts, and need a 4AM friend, do visit Kidsstoppress Podcast, A Parenting Happy Hour, India’s No.1 Parenting Platform hosted by Mansi Zaveri.
You can also watch it out on our YouTube channel.