The pandemic has taught me the concept of "slow living". That term never existed before. We ran between pick-ups, drop-offs, classes, work, and the neverending party invitations. There was no time to stop, think, and wonder – what kind of a parent do I want to be?
Mansi Zaveri, the founder of Kidsstoppress interviewed Mili for a podcast – Raising Parents on Jio Saavn. We are so excited to share her story with you. She spoke to us about:
- Urban life and living in Goa. Mili moved from Delhi to Goa when business was flourishing. She picked fresh air over making more money. I must confess, I wish I could do that.
- Choices in Goa are fewer. Did this ever bother her or her family? She answers this question beautifully in the podcast.
- Walking out of the rat race is what most of us want. But it's not easy for most. She shares her transitioning into Goa.
- Concept of fewer toys. Is it really possible with kids?
- How does she spend her day with her children
- And more…
Listen to this podcast of Raising Parents on Jio Saavn. Tell us if you could make this transition in your life by writing to us at email@example.com
Where to find this episode: Jio Saavn
When: New episode out every Wednesday