As moms, I would find it hard to believe if a mom told me she has never felt overwhelmed! We have so many microcompartments that store such invaluable information that if we ever had to give a handover, (even to our husbands), it would just be hard. Ever wondered how do we function like that? There are times when I feel overwhelmed and as if there is a dagger on my shoulder when I have to make decisions on education, food, health, immunity, medicines, clothes, diaper, screen time…The list is endless.
I must confess, I am no different. I want to drop my cape of a supermom and just sit back and think how am I doing this and how can I give myself more credit than I do? How should I change the narrative from, "What did I do in a day" to "Omg, I have done so much in a day." Because mommies – we need to give ourselves a break!
Just like you, when I was a new mom, I was embarrassed to call my friend for the littlest of problems. So how do I have faith in someone/something that is always going to be there for me? What is the one reliable place where I will receive all the information I need? That's when we designed Kidsstoppress.com with a weekly newsletter that will always answer all your questions and be the friend you are on the look out for.
We share with you:
- Weekly meal plans that are well-balanced with all the nutritional value.
- We break down our meal plan with Indian seasonal food and fancy food.
- We recommend age-appropriate books – both Indian and International authors.
- We share tips on how to raise a fussy eater, how to raise a bookworm, how to deal with temper tantrums, neck exercises during screen time
- We share expert advice on the changing world – on how to deal with online school in a positive manner, vaccinations, doctors suggesting eye and neck exercises for parents and children who are on the screen, and more.
- We recommend podcasts and other activities to indulge in with your children
- Shares online courses for your child
- Share courses and tips for your business so you can thrive raising a business and babies
- And more…
What do you have to do?
Sing up to our 7-day newsletter that covers articles on one essential theme every day. We aim to simplify parenting for you.
Take a step back, get perspective, and a little "me time". You will shine