Dear Mom to Be,
A mother loves her child even before she gets to see the baby. She worries day and night hoping she is doing a good job. For first time moms, pregnancy is a new adventure that brings its share of worries. I know Covid-19 has not only got you worried but also spoiled some plans you had for your pregnancy months. I feel for you.
You probably had to cancel the pregnancy photoshoot, baby shower, eating out or the babymoon! You probably shopped for some cute maternity wear to meet your girlfriends but that stands cancelled for now. Besides all the fun plans your biggest worry is the safety of your unborn baby.
This is a doodle note for all the expecting moms to tell you not to worry. As a mother of two kids, I assure you that a lot is waiting for you in future. Milestones to celebrate and memories to cherish.
- Your mental health is a top priority now.
- Don’t read and watch a lot about Covid-19.
- Share your worries with your spouse or loved ones.
- Pat your back for doing a wonderful job of carrying your baby all these days and think happy thoughts.
- Trust your doctor and have some faith. If you have any questions don't hesitate to clarify with your doctor on the phone.
- This is the time to be grateful and make the most of what you have. Ask for help from family members to do chores and don’t try to do it all. You are already doing the most important job in the world.
Find some inspiration, say goodbye to worries and make this Lockdown count. Take out a special dress, put on some makeup, ask hubby to fix you something yummy for dinner, light some candles and select a fun movie to watch. Take it from a tired mom of two, this peace and quality time will be a luxury in the years ahead.
Dear Mumma to be… Don’t stress just stay blessed.