When you get to preview the first Apple store in India you reach at 9:30 AM instead of 9:45 AM. Yes! I was that excited.
If you are an Apple geek then you were looking forward to the opening of the Apple store just as much as I did. Walking in as one of the first few to get access to this iconic moment given that Apple has been in India for 25 years.
I am sure as each one of us visits the Apple Store there will be something different that we will take back:
Why I Loved The Apple BKC Store In Mumbai
- The ability to learn so much about the Apple products we use but use them more efficiently
- The passion of the sales staff who are happy to educate more than sell
- Understanding your use-case scenario for a product
- Apple BKC is designed to be one of the most energy-efficient Apple Stores in the world.
- The concept of Apple Today where kids and adults will get to learn from local artists, meet visiting artists, and do something new every day.
Apple BKC is a reflection of Mumbai’s vibrant culture and brings together the best of Apple in a beautiful, welcoming space for connection and community.
Did you know?
Apple BKC is designed to be one of the most energy-efficient Apple Store locations in the world, with a dedicated solar array and zero reliance on fossil fuels for store operations. The store is operationally carbon neutral, running on 100% renewable energy.
Located at the edge of the upscale Jio World Drive Mall, Apple BKC spans well over 22,000 square feet spread over two levels, with an expansive, double-height, tree-lined ground level featuring Apple’s latest products across the iPhone, iPad, Watch, and Mac product lines alongside Apple’s audio, TV and services offerings.
The store opened on 18th April 2023 and I am sure Mumbai will queue up to experience the same Apple experience across any city in the world.