It seems like the lockdown is here to stay and all of us are stuck indoors – entertaining kids, cooking fancy meals, ensuring homeschooling is going right, and more! How about utilizing this time and listen to our podcast on Jio Saavn, Raising Parents, hosted by Mansi Zaveri? These conversations have no filter, and they bring light to the stories behind the cheers, tears, and fears of parents through love, sleepless nights, diaper changes, and everything it takes to raise a child!
Sameera Reddy has made it very clear with the Imperfectly Perfect campaign that she has experienced and dealt with all the bumps and dips that accompany motherhood. At the KSP Awards 2019, she spoke to us about her journey post-pregnancy. She talked to us about her tryst with post-partum depression, the anxieties she had as a mom, and the pressure that society places on moms. She left the crowd in awe-struck.
Find out what she has to share further in our first episode of Raising Parents on Jio Saavn Hosted by Mansi Zaveri, the founder of Kidsstoppress.
What’s Sameera Reddy aka Messy Mamma all about on Raising Parents
- How it is important to teach our children the importance of equality raising a daughter and son at a very young age.
- Children should be conditioned that papas help at home or with housework too!
- We are the role models for our children at home, so we need to do everything to keep things right.
- How it is hard to follow your calling but you can start small at home and how you can handle it.
- The journey of how to become a happier mom.
P.S If you want to utilize this time well with your family don’t forget to check out the exclusive Summer Fun Factory – where you need to register to get your own online workspace for your child for all 8 weeks of summer.
Where can you watch the show: Jio Saavn
What time: Each episode will be released at 12 AM.