We love eating healthy and yummy. So when we find healthier options, we love trying them out. If your kids love kheer, this is a healthy and sweet way to give it to them.
- 15gm roasted Quaker Oats
- 300 ml skimmed milk
- 50gm grated carrots
- 1 tsp sugar1 green cardamom
1. Boil milk, add carrots and simmer for 10 mins.
2. Add Quaker oats and cook on slow fire stirring continuouslyÂ .
3. When kheer thickens to an even consistency, add sugar and green cardamom powder.
4. Cook for a few more minutes stirring constantly.
5. Remove from fire and serve hot.