My day starts at 5:30 AM and after that, till I tumble into bed at night there is just no respite. So for me, I have learnt over a period of time that I have to start my day with a healthy but tasty breakfast that will not only pick up my spirits but give me that required energy push that all mommies need in the morning.
Now, this chia seed pudding recipe makes it all even better – I can make it at night and just pull it out of the fridge in the morning.Â One less thing to do in my constantly-juggling-things world. Chia seeds are an excellent source of Omega-3, fibre, iron and calcium. They’re also packed with antioxidants which help heal our body.
So let’s see what we need to make this tasty breakfast Chia Seed Pudding
You may also like:Â Eat | Chia Seed Breakfast Cookies (No Added Sugar, Butter Or Flour)
Ingredients – makes 1 jar
- 3 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- 1 Tsp Honey
- 1/2 Bowl of Coconut Milk
- Pinch of Cinnamon
- 2-3 Mint Leaves
- Glass Mason Jar
- Put the chia seeds in the glass jar.
- To this add the coconut milk, honey and cinnamon.
- Mix this very well so that everything is combined.
- Put the lid on and refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning when you’re ready to eat, give it a good fix. Check to see if you need to add more honey or cinnamon. Garnish with the mint leaves.
- Your Chia seed pudding is ready.
Tip: You can add fruits to this pudding to make it healthier and more flavoursome.
This is the perfect breakfast idea for everyone who’s in a rush – it’s quick to make and packed with nutritional benefits.
Tell us how to it turned out and whether you added fruits to it. We love hearing from you.