How do you take a New Year’s Eve party from good to WOW!
You have planned the perfect party , but what is the one thing that will have your guests and family talking for days to come?
If you are wondering the same, then here is what you need to do. Zeba Kohli, acclaimed chocolatier at Fantasie Fien Chocolate, shows you a simple recipe that is perfect for your New Year’s Eve Bash. This surprise hidden in a chocolate pizza works for a party where it will have everyone curious about what the surprise is. And when there is chocolate involved, what could be better! So usher in the new year with this deliciousness! Watch the video to know more now!
- Edible Metallic Red Colouring
- Round Silicone Mould
- Round Tin Ring
- White Chocolate
- Dark Chocolate
- Toppings: Fresh Fruit, Toasted Almonds , Colourful sprinkles, Edible Silver Glitter, Fresh or Crystalized Fruit, Edible Gold Foil, Pin-Striped Candy
- Brush red metallic colour onto the moulds.
- Brush melted chocolate into the moulds.
- This should be done twice.
- Make sure the chocolate it coated till the edge.
- Put it in the fridge for 25 mins.
- Remove the mould from the fridge.
- Slowly remove the hollow chocolate discs from the moulds.
- On a separate tray, drizzle some melted white chocolate.
- Place the tin ring on the tray and fill it up with melted chocolate about a cm thick.
- Put the base in the fridge to set.
- Remove the chocolate disc and flip it over.
- Now you can pipe some lemon cream frosting,
- Add some toasted almonds and cover it with the dome.
- Under one dome you can put colourful sprinkles
- Sprinkle some silver glitter
- Decorate with some fresh or crystallized fruit.
- Place some edible gold foil & striped candy.
- Your chocolate surprise is ready.