The weather is changing and that means that the kids are bound to be feeling it. The dripping noses and the weird feeling in the throat all point to a cold and cough. My go-to home remedy for the kids is Amla Juice. Amla juice or Indian Gooseberry is a powerhouse of Vitamin C and exactly what my Nani would give us when we got a case of the sniffles. Amla Juice is the perfect home remedy to fight cold and cough and boost immunity.
You may also like: Recipe | Khajoor Pak with Gondh | Grandmom’s Special
This Grandma’s special recipe is simple but one that she makes for her grandkids and family members when they’re down and out. Watch the video to see how you can make this simple and tasty immunity booster juice.
- 1 Cup Water
- 2 Tbsp Amla Juice ( Indian Gooseberry)
- Honey as per taste
- 1 Tbsp Ginger – grated
- Handful Mint Leaves
- In a cup of water add 2 Tbsp Amla Juice – homemade or store-bought.
- Next, mix in Honey as per your taste. Normally 1 spoon is enough to sweeten it.
- Add 1 Tbsp grated Ginger to the water.
- Mix it well and keep aside for 10 minutes. This allows for all the flavour to combine.
- Pour into a glass and garnish with Mint Leaves.