If you are an ardent user of Mosquito Patches then Buzz Off is not a new name for sure. If you have already been using it then you will be even more happy with their new version that contains Natural Eucalyptus Oil, Citronella and Garlic Extract. You obviously know that Garlic & Citronella are natural remedies and act as effective mosquito repellents.
Why use a patch?
A patch is kind of simple, easy to carry and non messy. Unlike sprays and oils. If you are at home then all of that works well but this one is clearly the one that needs to make it into your travel bags. It also warrants 12 hour protection.
1. The packaging
2. Its not just a yellow patch but has fun characters on it in different colours. Some of the patches are blue while the others pink. Make sure you are ready for the fight for who gets the pink.
3. 2 new packs: A pack of 20 & a pack of 6
Why we trust it?
1. Strong & effective sticker that lasts longer and does not fall off
2. Its natural and does tend to repel the mosquitoes
3. Can be put on kids for all outdoor events like parties, weddings, playtime, picnics and it doesn’t shout out on their dress like the previous yellow.
Rs 180 for 20 patches. i.e. effectively 9 Rs for a patch.
Availability: Available on leading baby websites and at all leading baby stores & chemist.