Every parent of a young child knows how easily children get emotionally attached to things. As parents, we want the best for them but it is hard to do so in the fast-paced life that we live. I remember when I was pregnant, I had researched so much. I had made a list of things I wanted and didn’t want for my child. I was being idealistic. The only thing that parents are in control of our giving the best products to our child. That is the truth of motherhood.
At Kidsstoppress, we like to share with you everything you need so you can simplify parenting. We like to be real. We like to share our experiences as parents. We like to suggest tried and tested brands that moms have loved across the country.
As mentioned earlier, Rabitat has been one of our favourite brands over the years and we have received wonderful responses. But now they have something exciting in store for us. Aren’t you wondering what next?
Rabitat has launched a 100% organic all weather baby quilt. Believe us, you will want to add it to the cart, right away!
What is Rabitat?
Rabitat is a brand that parents love because they look at the attention to detail to simplify parenting. From high-quality bedding products, which we all know are so hard to get our hands-on, to quirky designs on their feeding range and swaddles with the best fabric. Rabitat has varied products and kids and mommies love it all!
How is the Rabitat Blanket different than the other brands?
- Mommies – it is 100% cotton for all-weather quilt. Now, isn’t that something?
- You are going to love it because it is reversible with super cute prints! You and your child will never get bored
- Made with non-toxic dyes it is safe and gentle on delicate baby skin.
- It is the new evolved blanket because it is scooped and cut around the neck to protect the baby. Say good-bye to worrisome nights if the baby will get suffocated while he/she is sleeping.
- Matching cribsheets available to brighten up your nursery! P.S It is all organic.
- And mommies – it makes a great gift!
We love it that Rabitat always has your back. What do you think?