What is your primary concern when it comes to your children?
- That they top their class?
- That they wake up early every morning?
- That their immune system is strong and keeps them healthy?
I know while the 1st two are things a parent thinks about, number 3 is what we all want!
Mansi Zaveri of Kidsstoppress hosted a webinar with an expert – Dr Vijay Yewale, Consultant Paediatrician, Head Institute of Child Health, Apollo Hospital, Navi Mumbai. He helped us break down and answer the worries we have concerning the health of our children.
If you missed it and want to know what he said about
- Tips on how moms can keep the kids healthy – mentally & physically
- Age bracket for kids to receive this flu shot?
- What should we do if we miss a set of immunization shots?
- Is the flu shot for kids only or can adults also take it?
When we asked Dr Yewale if kids should take the flu shot as a preventive even if they are homebound and not stepping out, he said
With the unlocking starting.. the moment we start mixing up, the flu virus that is in the air is bound to infect some of us. That cycle of infection is going to perpetuate and the flu is not going to disappear from the air.
Now that gives us something to think about. Watch the video and get answers to all your questions. What are your concerns about the flu vaccine? Leave us a question in the comments and we will ask the experts for the right information.
Please share the link or tag other parents who are in the same boat as you. For more information on protection from the flu, visit https://bit.ly/3wk6VY2