Life Is Too Short To Not Eat A Good Meal!
- Are you tired of leftovers after every meals
- Wonder why kids are never excited about what you make?
- Do you crave to eat your childhood favourites that never make it to menu?
KSP Meal Plans
Here’s How It Works
- Download a new Meal Plan every week straight from your inbox.
- Get your hands on the latest hacks, things we tried this week, trending recipes that worked and the ones you can skip!
- Join the Kidsstoppress Closed group community on Facebook where we share some cool stuff for you to bookmark.
Your Subscription Includes 50 Indian Meal Plans
One New Meal Plan Delivered To Your Inbox Every Week
Simple Recipes For Busy Schedules
- Choose from a variety of exciting recipes every week. Explore new cuisines and flavours.
- We give you a mix of everything nice – Regular Indian meal ideas, a bit of dadi ma’s traditional recipes, recipes from around the world and of course we plan it for you based on the seasonal produce available in the market.
Grocery List To Help You Shop
- We want to help you shop smart so that you don’t waste time or money.
- Armed with the grocery list that we will send every week, head to your kitchen and tick off what you don’t need to shop for.
- It will make shopping and prepping for the week so much easier.
Print Your Own Meal Plan
- A printable Meal Plan template that you can print and keep for times when inspiration hits you.
- Put down meal ideas that your family wants so you can incorporate their wishes with the meal plan we send every week.
- After all, no one wants sulking faces at the dining table right?
Quarterly Break Up On Seasonal Food
- A comprehensive list of seasonal fruits & vegetables you should shop for- broken down season wise.
- Eating seasonal food is important for our health. Vegetables stored in the deep freeze lose their nutrition over time.
- Now we wouldn’t want that. The health of our family is super important!
Tips & Hacks To Help Simplify Things In The Kitchen
- Whether you’re a hesitant beginner or a long-timer in the kitchen, everyone who sets foot in a kitchen needs a few tricks and hacks up their sleeve from time to time.
- You’re going to wonder why didn’t anyone tell me about these sooner?
Hey, there I’m Mansi!
As a working mom, I realised my guilt was maximum when I felt out of control not knowing what my kids were eating while I was away. My little conversation with them right from the start on processed foods and fresh foods have resulted in them avoiding or never trying frozen smiley fries or colas. It also stemmed from my frustration when amidst the most important call I had to take a pause and answer – bhabhi aaj khaane mein kya hai?
Aghhhh! I created a simple meal plan in Hindi each week and I saw a huge change in my grocery bills, my kids consumed more macronutrients like adequate protein, carbs, fats in their meals and most importantly made me calmer. That’s it – those simple meal plans became a thing of envy with my friends who asked me to share it over WhatsApp, then in a book and now through a subscription programme.