- Office calls on GMeet/Zoom.
- Busy lunch preparations
- Online classes & exams
Amidst all of this, if you are managing your toddler and their tantrums and wondering how on earth you can engage them- breathe- you are not alone!
TV or apps are great distractions but not a continuous option. Forget screentime evils, I have lost track of that, the toddlers themselves seem to move away from the Peppa Pigs and Cocomelons as they get repetitive.
In a small family, when you can’t have someone to sit with your toddler all day and play, how do you get the little munchkins to feel secure and get busy with the innumerable toys and books you got them? Say hello to audio!
Here’s why you need to introduce your kids to audio playlists:
- A welcome break from TV and Netflix. Over a time they get bored with all the visuals and crave for a break or simply walk away from it.
- Helps improve their auditory skills.
- Perfect tool when you are travelling with the kids.
- Makes them feel secure and occupied as they get engaged in other games and toys.
- Let’s admit it-it’s addictive, for us as adults too!
At KSP, we moms have sat and put together a playlist that you will listen to in the loop- go ahead, tune in to it, follow Kidsstoppress on Spotify
and share it with a fellow parent, coz you know they need it!