Who doesn’t like potatoes? I think most of us love this simple super versatile vegetable in just about any form. In my house, Jacket Potatoes was on the meal plan wishlist for a while. Today seemed like a good day to surprise everyone with it. It literally cooked between my two Instagram lives for the day. If you decide to make it today or another day, don’t forget to tag @kidsstoppress & @mansi.zaveri when you do!
So if you want this super simple recipe, scroll down to make the perfect jacket potato – crispy on the outside and meltingly soft in the middle.
- Pick medium sized potatoes.
- Wash the potatoes thoroughly because you are gonna eat it with the skin.
- Make holes in the potato with toothpicks
- Cover potato with olive oil and Himalayan Pink Salt.
- Slit it into 4 parts but not till the edge because you want the potato intact. Incase the potato is too large then make more slits too
- Stuff the slits with cheese, chilli flakes, little butter. You can use corn, peas or veggies too. I chose not too.
- Let the potatoes bake in the oven that is preheated at 150° C for 45 minutes.
- Last 10 minutes shift from bake to grill option in your oven.
- Make sure you grease the baking tray with olive oil or butter.
- Stick a knife in to see when the potatoes are cooked.
- Serve hot and add a wee bit of butter on top when you do.