With everyone gearing up for the Holiday Season, here’s a fun and cool milkshake that your little monsters will surely love!
What You Need:
- Marshmallows – 8
- Vanilla ice cream – 2 scoops
- Milk – 1 cup
- Broil 8 marshmallows on foil, turning them until browned.
- Â_x008d_Make a vanilla milkshakes by blitzing the milk and vanilla ice cream together.
- Add 6 of the toasted marshmallows to the mixer and blitz once more.
- Top with the remaining marshmallow
- You can even add bits of chocolate and serve it cool
Its that easy. All the moms can even help their little munchkins to make it. So enjoy becoming a strong superhero this festive season and scare all your worries away!