Ever turned your back for a minute or left the house to run an errand and returned to find a disaster that has no explanation? You aren't the only one. Kids have the innate ability to make a mess from the cleanest, most organized house. And all we wonder is how are we going to clean up the mess. Even the speed of light isn't faster than a kid determined to cause as much chaos as possible while mummy and daddy are away.
It's always great to laugh over parenting because all of us have similar experiences.
Scroll down and we have put together pictures to prove just this.
1. "Mom, I was just trying to look like you."
2. "The dog did it."
3. Smurf transformation is complete.
4. "Someday you will appreciate my art."
5. "What do you mean that I have to eat from a plate?"
6. "Don't worry Mom. I'm practically a chef."
7. "We were just trying to help with the renovations."
8. Kids and Sharpies clearly do not mix.
9. "Papa, hand me a razor please."
10. "But mom, he started it."
11. "I look too cute for you to be angry with me."
12. "I just wanted to help you clean."
13. Literally counting (and breaking) my eggs before they hatch.
14. If I fit, I sit.