Raising patriotic children is a duty every parent owes to the nation and this begins with respecting the flag. But how much do our kids know about their flag?
Do they know why it is important for us to have a flag? Do they only respect the flag on Independence Day and Republic Day?
These questions will make you stop and wonder.
Patriotism is all about love, loyalty, and respect towards one’s motherland. Ideally, a sense of patriotism should be instilled right at a young age it goes a long way in raising responsible citizens of tomorrow. Reading patriotic books and watching patriotic movies are some of the most effective ways of instilling this into them.
This way, when the kids grow up, they understand the value of their nation and remain driven towards doing more good for the same.
So how do we do that?
- Create Awareness to Preserve History and Heritage
- Tell Them About the Sacrifices of Our People (P.S We have many podcasts on our leaders of the nation)
- Instill Respect for the Nation & Its People
- Take them to locations that inspire patriotism in them.
- Make Them Participate in Patriotic Activities (Don’t miss out on our DIY suggestions)
- And how can we forget, teaching them about Gandhiji.
Today, in this podcast we speak about the Indian flag, and it’s evolution. Don’t forget to listen to the entire episode. Check out our Tricolour food recipes for patriotic meals this Republic Day.
You can subscribe to KSP Radio on Google Podcasts, Apple Podcasts, and Spotify. Rate and review us on Apple Podcast.
You can also watch us on YouTube to know the Facts about the Indian National Flag. Don’t forget to like & subscribe to our YouTube channel to never miss a new video alert.